[NTLK] Connecting to my computer

From: Stephen Chan <stephenchan1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Aug 11 2006 - 09:04:33 EDT

Hi all, I got my first Newton yesterday. I was unbelievable. I was
shocked at how sturdy it was and the stylus is fantastic!

I was shocked by great the HW-recognition was too. I spent all night
adjusting it and can now get about 80%+ on most words in the trainer.
so cool.

so i have a question. I failed to get a serial connection cable with
my newton. Is there any way i can connect it to my Intel Mac Mini?

I'm getting a wireless card, but that won't work without extra
software will it? which i have to get to the newton in the first place?

also, after setting up wifi on the newton, can i just use to install
applications and do file transfers?

Chan.