Re: [NTLK] newton network nonsense

From: Grant Hutchinson <grant_at_splorp.com>
Date: Thu Aug 10 2006 - 11:45:51 EDT

On 10-Aug-06, at 8:09 AM, emccaughan wrote:

>> *coff*
>> "-its not dns, giving it the ip address doesn't help either"
>> (I appreciate the intention though guys)

Oops. I've gotta slow down and read the entire message before
replying...

> I tried giving the ip address and it didn't change anything, deleting
> the dns cache, courier settings, internet setups in storage which made
> no difference.

Has your Newton *ever* been able to connect? Or has it been doing this
from square one. One though is that there is a particular package
missing from the NIE configuration, or some packages were not installed
in the correct order.

g.