[NTLK] Just thought I would let folks know...

From: Steven Combs <steven.combs_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Aug 09 2006 - 09:20:50 EDT

I ordered a Newton to PC serial cable from MACMall (www.macmall.com)
the other day. They showed them in stock, but on backorder from
Belkin. I figured they wouldn't ever be able to get them, but today
after a couple of days, I received a message saying that the cable had
shipped! And it was only $5.00. The shipping cost was more, $8, but
for a total of $13 that's not a bad deal for someone like me who
REALLY needed a new cable to go with the eMate I just received on
eBay. I can finally get some software on my eMate! Can't wait.

Steven