Re: [NTLK] Spreadsheet Apps?

From: Jim Felder <felder_at_knology.net>
Date: Wed Aug 09 2006 - 08:41:08 EDT

> could you explain this in greater detail? Are you emailing an attached
> file, or just the text? Also, do formulas come through, or just text?

Jon,

I am using a 2100 with QuickFigure Works and Simplemail on the Newton
side. I'm running Excel and Mail on the Mac side. After creating a
spreadsheet in QFW, I select the spreadsheet and mail it to myself
using SimpleMail. When I receive it on my Mac, I select the text from
the body of the email and paste that into cell A1 of an open Excel file.

I doubt that it would come across with operators, but I haven't
tried. I don't have any spreadsheets set up with operators, I am
simply using QFW to gather data and create tables that are going into
a book.

Jim