[NTLK] kernel panic

From: Alex Nonnemacher <nonjo_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Aug 07 2006 - 10:54:23 EDT

Hello,

I recently downloaded the newest Keyspan Drivers for the Keyspan
Serial adapter, and I've had a number of kernal panics. Mac OS X's
crash report after reboot seems to suggest that there was a problem
with the I/O kit and the Keyspan Drivers (I believe the Keyspan
drivers are at v2). Has anyone else had problem? I'm running Tiger
10.4.7. The crashes seem to come after a couple of fruitless
attempts to connect to a desktop utility.

-Alex

Alex Nonnemacher
http://homepage.mac.com/nonjo