[NTLK] disappearing dates export files

From: Alex Nonnemacher <nonjo_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Aug 07 2006 - 10:51:04 EDT

Hi all,

I've been using my Newton again after a break in Palm Z22
hell...having just got my Lucent Card working in my 2100, and
connecting to my Mac via NCU in Classic, I was trying to export Dates
data to the desktop. Everything would go well and I'd see the file
appear on the desktop, with a generic icon, and then it would poof!
disappear. I tried saving it to a subfolder on the desktop, and the
same thing happened. Anyone else notice this behavior?

-Alex

Alex Nonnemacher
http://homepage.mac.com/nonjo