Re: [NTLK] WiFi driver registration ... so, it's gone?

From: Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Aug 07 2006 - 09:38:40 EDT

~~~ On 2006/08/07 14:20, Paul Curtis at MicroSSG@Comcast.net wrote ~~~

> People,
>
> You can use the driver as is, you just can't use the WEP option. You have to
> connect naked, of sorts....

You mean, there's no chance of WiFi security on my Newt?
:-o
That's the first bad news about the Newton I've had so far...

Shalom.
Christian

łAny sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a NewtonPad.˛
            -- in appreciation of Arthur C. Clarke

http://homepage.mac.com/chodlang1/iMovieTheater16.html
(With thanks to Chod Lang)

Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/