[NTLK] Kind of obscure/rare Newton software to download and try...

From: <MKow1234_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun Aug 06 2006 - 14:00:12 EDT

Hello Newtonfolk,

I was hoping to save my next posting for something more exciting, but this
pretty good, too.
While conducting research for a specific unsupported Newton software app, I
found the following site:

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:ccYvvz35_bYJ:powerlink.no/files/index.php%
3Fpath%3DMacintosh/Newton/%26sort%3Dtype%26order%3Dasc%26start%3D650+VideoPhon
e+.newton+paragon&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=16

It included links to download a number of interesting apps and some older
eBooks on Beatrix Potter, Brothers Grimm, a three volume set on Charles Darwin,
an Arthur Conan Doyle Sherlock Holmes story I had never heard of (and I've read
just about everything ever published on the ficticious character Sherlock
Holmes), a collection of U.S. historical documents, and much more. The eBook
links themselves could be of interest to some creative grade/middle school teacher
out there...

Regard,

Matt-the-K.
Detroit, Michigan USA