Re: [NTLK] wifi driver?

From: Clayton Fixsen <cfixsen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Apr 25 2006 - 12:18:41 EDT

Ok...am I confused on this, but I have a copy of the driver I downloaded
from unna.org. It works with WEP just fine (64-bit hex here at my "work"
worksite, and unprotected network at "home" worksite), never has said
anything about registering, and seems to work perfectly. In fact, I didn't
know there WAS a registered/unregistered version. There doesn't seem to be a
register link anywhere in the setup for it...or...?
is there something I'm missing?

-Clayton