Re: [NTLK] So many questions, so little time...

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Apr 24 2006 - 09:57:14 EDT

Others have answered your first questions but no one suggested this method
of getting Notes out to your PC. I use it myself and it works very well. Use
the Desktop package. It will dump through the serial port to any ASCII
terminal program. You will find it on UNNA here:

http://www.unna.org/unna/applications/communications/DesktopTransport/deskto
p.txt

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe@comcast.net
mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41

joshua james wrote:
<snip>
Also also also, if anyone's still reading this thread, does anyone know how
to export notes and such off the Newt and onto a desktop PC? whenever I try
it asks me to choose an executable and I'm not sure what it wants.
<snip>