Re: [NTLK] Newton Newbie in Atlanta

From: James Nichols <smilr_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Apr 20 2006 - 08:45:51 EDT

On Apr 19, 2006, at 9:10 PM, Derek S. Nye wrote:

> Allthought I do wish I could stay continually connected without
> having to reload the ethernet drivers everytime I have Courier hit a
> webpage....

You could install the package "tcp/ip dock" by Paul Guyout. Normally
used by the Dock program to connect to Escale and other programs over
a ethernet / wifi link, it also adds another button to the button bar
of Courier. This button allows you to begin and end a "browse"
session in Courier. While in a browse session, Courier will keep the
network link active, even if you load several web pages in a row.