[NTLK] Newton Newbie in Atlanta

From: Derek S. Nye <d_nye_at_charter.net>
Date: Thu Apr 20 2006 - 00:10:39 EDT

I have an old Emate & I just ordered an MP2100 off ebay(be here on
Friday). I have been using the Emate with a 3com 3c589d without issue
Allthought I do wish I could stay continually connected without
having to reload the ethernet drivers everytime I have Courier hit a
webpage....

Anyway. the problem is that I am now trying to use a Buffalo/Melco
WLI-PCM-L11GP, I picked up off a friend, with Hiroshi's drivers.

I want to register to get WEP support but it appears that's he's shut
down registration.

Now what?

Thanks!!