Re: [NTLK] Implant MP2x00 Accelerator

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 28 2005 - 08:36:18 PDT

I've been using my budget acelleration for a few years
now (http://newton.tek-ed.com/newtspeed) and have no
indications of any problems...Heck, one of my Newts is
on permanent acelleration...no switch, but then again,
that newt started out life as a server, so why
switch!.
Ed
web/gadget guru
Download Newton packages directly onto your Newton:
http://newton.tek-ed.com

--- William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu> wrote:

> John Hay wrote:
> > Be aware.
> > I believe there is a downside and heavy price to
> pay for accelerating,
> hmm nothing i ever noticed as a plain ordinary user.
> always worked fine
> for me. anyone else want tochime in on this?
>
> william

"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial

http://mail.yahoo.com