Re: [NTLK] [OT] OQO releases new yummy handheld

From: Sushi (sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Wed Sep 28 2005 - 06:42:38 PDT

While I got a good chuckle out of Karel's comment:

"It's a Windows-based handheld. How exactly is that going to tempt any
sane person?"

I agree with Paul. The OQO is a cool device and offers much potential.
  Will it replace the Newt. Probably not. However, it is a great
laptop replacement for those who travel. A Pocket PC device is just so
limited where as this device can run the full apps. Plus when you dock
it becomes your desktop computer.

Here's hoping that they continue to improve it as this type of device
has huge potential.

Sushi