[NTLK] Triple-Tapping on a Newton

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 05:26:23 PDT

MARCO:
Wow, interesting piece of history, never would have realized all this
even existed.
Thank you for taking the time to share this.
I take it that the Marco really won't function today in terms of
wireless connectivity, or would it?

TRIPLE-TAPPING ON A NEWTON:
On a side note, never would have thought of "Triple-Tapping" !
On my 2x00's "Double-Tapping" of course brings up the silk keyboard.
Tried "Triple-Tapping" in Notes, but nothing special. Guess you'd have
to "Triple-Tap" trial & error just about every square inch of the Newton
screen in various scenarios to discover any "other" easter eggs.

9/26/05 Ed Kummel issued the following and I have taken literary
license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?