Re: [NTLK] - dotmac mail sending problem

From: Brian (spylaw4_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 07:45:27 PDT

Marty,

I've now read the MacFixit articles. My Newt problem is just like
their reader Stefan. Removing/adding @mac.com or enabling/disabling
SSL encryption to the Newt setups makes no difference in my case. It
still won't accept the authentication.

No changes have been needed to Mail.app or through a web front-end,
which is why I ask if there could now be something in dotmac to make
the account computer specific, and if there is a way round it. This
may be to do with the single/family account process.

Brian
spylaw4_at_mac.com