Re: [NTLK] - [OT] dotmac mail sending problem

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Sep 21 2005 - 07:29:42 PDT

Brian,

Me too, with a slight variation, I was getting bounced emails that
should not have bounced with the following warning message:

____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____
I'm getting a few intermittent mail sending problems with the following
error bouncing back to me:
This one was to my sister, and others were to *this* [the OSX] list.
What's the deal ?
I'm using PowerMail, have tried sending with and without smtp
acuthentication with the Apple smtp.mac.com servers. ?????

    ** THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY **
    ** YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE **

The original message was received at Mon, 19 Sep 2005 12:27:02 -0700 (PDT)
from smtpin01-en2 [10.13.10.146]

<ahaytolo_at_pennington.org>... Deferred: Interrupted system call
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 4 days old
Final-Recipient: RFC822; ahaytolo_at_resalehost.networksolutions.com
Action: delayed
Remote-MTA: DNS; resalehost.networksolutions.com
Last-Attempt-Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 17:05:41 -0700 (PDT)
Will-Retry-Until: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 12:27:02 -0700 (PDT)