[NTLK] Quick Recommendation Needed for Print Newton Screen

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 06:19:38 PDT

What's the best, quick, simple, and easy, Newton package where by I can
take a screen shot of my Newton screen on my Newton, then transfer the
image to my desktop and get it into, for example, PhotoShop for
subsequent display on a computer monitor? There must be many. Probably
one is the de facto standard everyone swears by. Would save me a day's
work to know the one. TIA, John

Failure is human. To pick up and start again is divine. This is how we
learn. Just remember to get up ;-)