Re: [NTLK] OQO lives...

From: Gopi D Flaherty (gf2e_at_andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 06:01:16 PDT

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005, W L wrote:
> http://www.dynamism.com/index.shtml

I am pretty impressed with the size - it's very comparable to the Nokia
770:

http://maemo.org/maemowiki/Nokia_770_Hardware_Specification

The 770 is a lot lighter, however, and _much_ cheaper at around Eu300 when
it ships...soon.

I think the 770 is the first hardware platform since the Newton to have
the chance to replace the Newton. It has a very high resolution screen,
around 220 dpi I believe. It does instant on, and the screen is very wide,
so you can write on it as if it's a piece of paper...

I'd love to see Einstein running on it. It runs Linux, so it should be
reasonable to port.