Re: [NTLK] Restoring from a card

From: Leandro A. F. Pereira (leandro.pereira_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 14 2005 - 07:41:40 PDT

On 9/14/05, Brian <spylaw4_at_mac.com> wrote:

> Never having had to do this I was wondering if just tapping on
> "Restore" would be ok?
>=20

I've had no problems while backuping things onto a linear flash card, then
restoring it after a brain wipe. And I do have NIE2, ethernet card drivers,
Works and some extensions, and other things that must be installed in
order.

Actually, I recommend doing that from time to time, as your Newt will be
sped up a bit (at least it's what Nick's TestIt says).

By the way, I'm new to this list and to the Newton, too -- got a MP130 this
january, changed for a MP2000 some time after and using it everyday ever
since. So, well, hi :)

--=20
    Leandro A. F. Pereira (aka acidx)
    leandro.pereira_at_gmail.com