Re: [NTLK] Serial port addition

From: Matt Howe (matthowe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri Oct 28 2005 - 06:56:39 PDT

I use my Newton 2100 with my Comcast account to send and receive Emails. I
first had a software router called WinRoute to share my internet connection.
Then I added a wireless router and wireless card for my notebook computer
and my Newton. I setup an additional Email account on Comcast, you get like
seven or something, for my Newton. Now I can Email from Newton to desktop or
Notebook and visa versa. So I can connect my Newton either via Ethernet or
Wifi.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe_at_comcast.net
mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41