[NTLK] Demographics

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Oct 24 2005 - 10:30:19 PDT

One last thing bugging me and then I have to get back the conference
room to help out with a closing.

Out of shear curiosity, how many women are on this list ?

I would ask the question on the list "if you are a woman and are willing
to reveal yourself" but fear that one or both of two things might happen:

1) ...I would be egging on everyone's humorist replies which all the
guys would get a kick out of but would only serve to escalate the damage
to our heart-felt and needed female members who most of the time can see
more clearly than we men, LOL.

2) ...This is not the forum to conduct such a survey as it is possible
that hundreds of women would respond to my one post and clog up the List
server and everyone's digest versions.

So, 'nuf said.

http://www.1234zzzz.com/pub/BlindCourtesyCopies.html

email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Unless otherwise
noted, all information contained herein is copyright
NewMediaGroupUSA(TM) and Ycorp(TM) All rights reserved. ?