[NTLK] NewtWiki

From: Jon Scordia (jscordia_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Oct 21 2005 - 06:06:32 PDT

Hi list. Ive downloaded this (0.2.2) and the readme from UNNA. Sounds a really simple and useful enhancement to Notes.

I've also tried the list archive for further info. The links to the authors website lead nowhere useful.

I heard tell of a newer version, 0.5.1 I think. Anyone know where I can get it?

I'm actually falling at the first hurdle, and maybe not understanding how to use a word as a link as move to the next note as described on the readme.

Anyone out there having more success with this than me?

Thanks!

Regards

Jon.