Re: [NTLK] Replacement tip for stylus

From: Andy Hill (adhill_at_nerdshack.com)
Date: Wed Oct 19 2005 - 13:00:30 PDT

Hi David
I really appreciate you picking up my lost message and to everyone else
for contributions. I had given up the ghost on this and resigned myself
to a future of handwriting capital C's over and over until recognised
for the rest of my life. However I was taken by a moment of genius and
carried out some sophisticated engineering. This took the form of
wedging a tiny piece of cardboard in the hole and teasing/forcing the
tip back in on top of it. I'm proud to say its now solid as a rock. Also
having shaved off the rough edges with my wife's toe-nail file, she's as
good as a 10 year old stylus could be. I will take up Woody's generous
offer though.
Thanks again
Andy