Re: [NTLK] Sheepishly...

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Oct 14 2005 - 05:03:50 PDT

10/14/05 Scott.Tyack_at_csiro.au issued the following and I have taken
literary license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?

>Throw the
>xp boxes, one at a time, over the edge and watch them smash. Then go
>back to trying to connect your Newton.
 LOLOLOLOL, just like on the old Dave Letterman Show used to do!
> <----snipped---->
>And congrats on eventually getting the Newton connected. You have
>inspired me to try and get my Newton connected again.
 YES, ditto here, thanks Scott, I have been shown that it is possible to
succeed better through failure than it is to succeed without the journey
to success. John

 Failure is human. To pick up and start again is divine. This is how
we learn. Just remember to get up ;-)