Re: [NTLK] Sheepishly...

From: Scott.Tyack_at_csiro.au
Date: Fri Oct 14 2005 - 00:19:49 PDT

Being in an all PeeCee workplace where my powerbook has recently been
'banned' from the network and it's MAC address blocked I am allowed to
make the following comment...

Paul, as you are part of the psychology field my suggestion is
this...Take the xp boxes on your network and walk to the top of a tall
building. Not too tall, you need to be able to see the bottom. Throw the
xp boxes, one at a time, over the edge and watch them smash. Then go
back to trying to connect your Newton.

No matter how long it takes to get the Newton connected, at least you
can chuckle at the sight of the xp boxes becoming one with their
creator.

And congrats on eventually getting the Newton connected. You have
inspired me to try and get my Newton connected again.

Scott.

Dr Scott Tyack
Viral Delivery
CSIRO Livestock Industries