Re: [NTLK] Have you ever seen...

From: RAParker (RAParker_at_Quadzilla.NET)
Date: Tue Oct 04 2005 - 12:32:33 PDT

On Oct 4, 2005, at 12:03 PM, Grant Hutchinson wrote:
> I actually got in contact with Jonathan Sanderson and he sent me
> copies of him original false colour images.

Cool...can't wait to see how close I got.

> What? You're still top of the list... 14 to 13.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/groups/newtons/pool/
>
> g.

It's actually 13 to 13 but the numbers haven't updated. I deleted
version #1, the "3D" looking one, it wasn't as good as #2. My journey
to the top was be short lived anyhow, as soon as you are sent the
original false color images and get them posted, that is. I guess I'll
have to get out there and take some more photos of my Newton in action
(rather than try to pad my success by photoshopping other peoples
photos ;-).

Ron

--
Sent using Mail for Mac OS X. Cyberdog lives!
--
    |\ | @ Quadzilla.NET
--
 From the "Who says, 'Size Doesn't Matter'" file:
   Ever notice, when someone comments on your Newton PDA,