[NTLK] Re(2): Month :: mundane

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Oct 04 2005 - 12:25:39 PDT

Jon,

Damn! You hit the nail on the head. Just when I thought I had MoreInfo
under control, now I think TimeTrax would be better.

Okay, here's a stupid question:

Assuming I have some amount of names, notes, dates, packages, installed
on my 2100, is it unwise or potentially harmful for me to leave, for
example MoreInfo installed, then install TimeTrax and run TimeTrax?

I do not know yet exactly how soups work.

John