Re: [NTLK] Dashboard Scripting 101

From: John (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Nov 29 2005 - 04:47:24 PST

Hi Ed,

I checked for any follow ups on your below posting re Dashboard
scripting, but see nothing.

Your quest to locate any existing Dashboard scripts is of extreme
interest to me, and others too I am certain, so please let us know where
your research and/or plans to create a repository stand!

Many thanks!

John

11/28/05 Ed Kummel issued the following and I have taken literary
license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?