[NTLK] Various Newton model dimensions

From: Jon Scordia (jscordia_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Nov 13 2005 - 07:51:38 PST

Hi list, back with some more stand-spam!

I'm almost settled on the next prototype (pre-production?) stand that
addresses the flexibility, balance, keyboard, scuff proofing and other
issues that I was on about last week. I'm going to complete it next
weekend.

For maximum flexibility I would like it to be able to deal with more
than just a 2000 or 2100. That's all I've got.

Can anyone point me towards information that outlines what size(s) the
earlier models where? Was the 1 series all one size? A site with really
good images, top bottom, sides etc of each model would be great to
help me work out the best locations for support pads.

Thank you

Regards

Jon