[NTLK] Escale, installing Newton Packages...

From: Miro (miroc_at_comcast.net)
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 18:43:36 PST

Hm... I've started installing Newton package some hour ago,
and is still installing... The package is only 44k though....

The progress bar did not move at all, but the Dock app tells
me "Installing package".... I don't think the Newton froze,
I was able to stop the installation process the first time
I've tried installing same thing in my MP2100.

The other computer is Mac Powerbook G4 running
10.4.3. The connection is AppleTalk (via the Dock), using a good
3Com Ethernet card and a Linksys router/switch.
I use Escale 1.0.1 app. on my Powerbook.

What am I missing here ?! I believe I've had no
problems doing this before. Has OS 10.4.x broken
something ?

If yes, what is my option to install packages in 2100
via the Ethernet/AppleTalk ?
(How about TCP/IP ???)

TIA

Best, Miro