[NTLK] Posting long posts for fun and profit <g> was becoming a competent technician

From: John (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Nov 05 2005 - 03:32:56 PST

LOL,

One man's ceiling is another man's floor <g>.

If anybody ever wants "anything" posted, I have a quick and easy way to
do it on one of my public servers at 1234zzzz.com and all you need do is
email me your text and/or compressed (preferably, or else I can do that
too in PhotoShop) graphics to me at OceanCity_at_mac.com and I'll FTP it
up. Then all you need do is quote the URL such as, for example:

<http://1234zzzz.com/pub/PowerMakeUp.jpg>

or

<http://1234zzzz.com/pub/Newton_Stand-Alone.html>

etc. etc. etc. bla bla bla.

John

11/5/05 Frank Gruendel issued the following and I have taken literary
license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?