Re: [NTLK] Pismo Bluetooth

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1003_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sat Nov 05 2005 - 03:17:19 PST

On 5. Nov 2005, at 03:51, ccsccs7 wrote:

> I purchased a 3Com bluetooth card a couple of years ago hoping to
> use it
>
> with my Newton, but the card is a little funky and isn't easy to
> implement a driver on the Newton OS.
>
> I shipped it off to Eckhart but I guess it's not going to happen
> (as he
> warned me).

Yep, got it here... sorry for not reporting anything back to you in
such a looong time! Blunt 2 works now slightly different when
initializing the serial card (it's easier to talk directly to the
card), so there is some hope I might still get it working. If you
however need the card, drop me a line, and I send it back.

In case people are wondering, yes, I'm still actively working on my
Newton software, and use my Newton daily (I always want to write up
how I use it, also with all these discussions abut GTD, 43Folders
etc). It's just that work (http://tinyurl.com/ce8of) has been very
busy, but also fun ;)

Eckhart