Re: [NTLK] Linear Regression on Newton

From: Don V. Zahniser (irntooth_at_eznet.net)
Date: Tue May 31 2005 - 13:57:49 PDT

At the suggestion of another NTLK list member, I set this up in the
Newton Works spreadsheet module. I made up a test case using a worked
example that I found by doing a search on Google, and then adapted that
for some specific applications at work. I just duplicate one of the
template files that I have created, and fill in the data for the task at
hand. I've also been able to 'export' my data to use in AppleWorks 6 by
using the "Desktop" transport.

--
Don V. Zahniser
<irntooth_at_eznet.net>