Re: [NTLK] a french card for my GPS Newton

From: William Pociengel (hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu)
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 15:51:08 PDT

DJ Vollkasko wrote:
<snip>

>>2) a Europe Map is provided with GPSMap which is now freeware for us
>>you can find both at Unna
>

> I haven't been able to find it at UNNA. Maybe it collects dust in the
> submission queue http://toronto.unna.org/cgi-bin/unna/list.cgi ?
<snip>

I'll have to hunt down my original source as I was one of the last
buyers of GPSmap I may have what you seek.

I also checked (now that I'm back home) and i do have a small number of
connect cables for newt 2k to pc / mac. I can photograph them to send to
anyone interested in such a cable. or if it's not appropriate i could
ebay them or sell them to a reseller. I don't care but I have extras and
someone may need one; or I could just leave them where they are ;-) whatever