Re: [NTLK] "New" Jules Verne novel!

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 12:01:58 PDT

On May 10, 2005, at 10:26 AM, Zoont Foomby wrote:

> What are the best Newton library locations? UNNA is great for
> software, but the book selection seems somewhat limited in my opinion.
> Then again, I'm new to Newtons, and so don't know what selection we
> really have.

D.J. Volkasko is the librarian of a Newton ebook repository which is
hosted here:

http://www.stillnewt.org/library

It's kind of in a crude format, but it's still expanding. DJ refers
to it as "temporary" which seems fine to me, since it's all temporary
after all...

Marty

PS Matt K, you could include the above URL when you publish a new tome,
  so that people know where to look?