Re: [NTLK] (No Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 13:25:56 -0700

From: David Alford (davidba_at_speakeasy.net)
Date: Mon May 09 2005 - 13:26:53 PDT

Apparently there is still a market for the ser01 board, I got two
offers within 1 hour. It
has now been sold to Russ Bravo, Congratulations Russ. I still have a
WiFi Hotspotter,
for anyone who wants to find open networks easily. Or closed or
cloaked networks, for
that matter.

David Alford
davidba_at_havewifiwilltravel.com