[NTLK]

From: David Alford (davidba_at_speakeasy.net)
Date: Mon May 09 2005 - 11:18:47 PDT

I was cleaning out some stuff recently, and ran across a SER-01, the
small board used to put a serial port into your newton. I don't know if
these are still available, or if anyone would want want. I will sell
it for
what I believe I purchased it for, which was $25.00. I'll pick up the
shipping, if you will pay me directly through PayPal. My account name
there is davidba_at_speakeasy.net. Put the money in, along with your
address, and it is on it's way. By the way, this is not a used unit, it
is in the original anti-static bag that it came in, and will be
shipped in
the same. I'll put it into a bubble wrap package to protect it.

If anyone is interested, I have the Canary Wireless Digital Hotspotter
available as well, for $59.95, plus 7.50 shipping. I will send it out
immediately. Check it out on the Canary Wireless website,

www.canarywireless.com

David Alford
davidba_at_havewifiwilltravel.com
Have WiFi Will Travel