Re: [NTLK] Google/Search engine compatibility

From: Zoont Foomby (zoontf_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat May 07 2005 - 03:36:16 PDT

Newt's Cape works fine on a 2100 for Google. You need to play with the
settings to get it though - default settings don't handle Google well.

There are lots of fun settings - play with them and see if you can get
it. If you can't, I'll write more about it later when I have a chance
to look at my Newt.

On 5/6/05, Alex Santos <izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl> wrote:
> Dear Listers,
>=20
> Would anyone know which Newton Web Browser can load Google? I haven't
> had any luck. If Google doesn't work what is a good alternative?
>=20
> Anecdote:
> A short time ago I noticed a Newton 2x00 for sale on ebay and the photo
> of the Newton in question showed a Google page. Not sure what he was
> using.
>=20
> Thanks again.
>=20