[NTLK] [OT?] Ideal Hardware - touchscreen on iPod?

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 20:25:35 PST

   This might be OT, so feel free to return the thread to whatever it
was originally, but how many people would like a touchscreen on an
iPod? With the new Photo iPods, this seems like a natural (the
overview mode). I for one would like Rosetta in the Contacts section
for quick data entry (not writing novels, but entering a name and phone
number). If the iPod had a TS, I'd buy it in a heartbeat, because I
know that the iPodLinux people would figure out how to use it in about
a month..

Jim