Re: [NTLK] where is einstein going?

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 09:55:40 PST

On Mar 29, 2005, at 8:58 AM, Jeff Sheldon wrote:
<snip>
> Paul, are there any other PDA types that you immediately see as good
> candidates, design-wise, for realistically supporting an Einstein port
> once you're done with the iPaq? Perhaps some additional hardware
> donations can be made.

Very good thought.

Paul, is there a particular PDA out there that seems best for this in
future? ie Strong Arm compat, and good feature set? perhaps in the ipaq
family the hX 2775? or the HX 4705?

I guess the fact that linux isn't so mature on some of these is an
issue...

Or the Zaurus?

Perhaps you should tell us which hardware you would prefer to work with
and let's see if we can't provide it?

I think it's great that Ferdi has stepped up and provided you with that
ipaq, but I also think that model is the one my Girlfriend (wife now)
broke in the office depot here, while just trying it out...

Marty