Re: [NTLK] where is einstein going?

From: Jeff Sheldon (jeff_at_jurai.net)
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 08:58:04 PST

On Tue, Mar 29, 2005 at 04:39:23PM +0200, Paul Guyot wrote:
> Currently, I have a PocketPC (an iPaq 3670) sent by Ferdi since
> Saturday. I bought PocketMac to install the Bootloader and when I
> boot it, it asks me if I want to install Linux or boot the OS in the
> Flash (currently Windows).

I'm a little confused as to why people are daydreaming about what
Einstein would best run on. Right now I'd simply like to see the results
of it running on the one PDA someone (Ferdi) was kind enough to donate.

Paul, are there any other PDA types that you immediately see as good
candidates, design-wise, for realistically supporting an Einstein port
once you're done with the iPaq? Perhaps some additional hardware
donations can be made.

-Jeff