Re: [NTLK] Newton Resetting

From: John Stairs (stairsj_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Mar 26 2005 - 13:56:09 PST

Sonny,

Question... Would a sticking reset button cause this problem? When I
press and hold the power button the system goes through the hard reset
cycle. I'm not pressing the reset button at all when I do this, is this
"normal" or is my reset sticking causing this problem. It would seem
like an easier fix if it is the culprit.
What do you think?

On Mar 26, 2005, at 1:00 PM, Sonny Hung wrote:

> John,
>
> I believe you did a Hard Reset correctly since it wiped all your data
> and programs.
> So the two possible procedures are as follows:
> <<snip>>
> Hope all works out for your Newton! :)

John Stairs

stairsj_at_mac.com

...nothing is more painful than regret...
...NO FEAR!