Re: [NTLK] Newton Resetting

From: John Stairs (stairsj_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Mar 26 2005 - 08:04:37 PST

Sorry I didn't give the specifications. This is a Newton MessagePad
2100. I am located in Kentucky, USA. I'd appreciate any and all
instructions you can give me.
Did I do the Hard Reset Correctly?
When they erased all their information from the unit, did that cause
this problem?
Many Thanks!

On Mar 25, 2005, at 10:43 PM, Sonny Hung wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> May I ask you where you are located?
> May I also know which model Newton you own?
> If you are the owner of a MP2x00 - then from what you say I would
> suggest the following two options.
>
> 1) Re seating your ROM
> or
> 2) a Flash Dump
>
> If you need instructions I can assist.
> If you want someone to do this for you I can assist there also. (I can
> look at it for free).
>
> This likely will resolve your issue. Can't guarantee it though but
> these seem to be the next step if you have already done a HARD RESET.

John Stairs

stairsj_at_mac.com

...nothing is more painful than regret...
...NO FEAR!