Re: [NTLK] Email software

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 07:07:03 PST

> AOL has been accessable to IMAP clients, including MailV, for nearly a
> year; some of the other newtontalk posters have noticed:
>
> http://www.newtontalk.net/archive/newtontalk.2005-03/0569.html

I stand corrected then. Last I had heard (which was several months ago)
they still required their software to access email. Being that they
have always used custom software and are so large, I never thought they
would change lol. Glad to hear even "big boys" listen at times.

As for the above linked thread, odd I missed that. Yet another reason
to have Mail V (well if you have AOL anyway)

-Dan