Re: [NTLK] Email software

From: Konstantinos Theofilis (theofilis_at_macland.gr)
Date: Sun Mar 20 2005 - 18:32:39 PST

Gmail requires just a secure connection. Newtons can't do it but every
modern device can. It is NOT special software.
Yahoo and hotmail are the bad examples. Almost all others DO allow
every mail client to connect to their POP servers. The year is 2005 and
not 1997.

And anyway... if anyone needs a good email service, with webmail and
POP and free and 1gb inbox, AND Newton friendly, check www.spymac.com
:-)

Kostas