Re: [NTLK] Dream Internet Setup

From: Sean Riddle (swriddle_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 20 2005 - 16:48:43 PST

Well, I had prefs set up to check either PCMCIA slot, but I set it to
a single slot to no noticeable effect. I set up the modem settings
with a program called Modem Modifier, which came with the settings for
the modem. I'm a little unclear about what *should* happen if
everything is working. A connection slip appears, and I acknowledge
it, and it says that it's initializing PPP in a window, which quickly
vanishes, and then nothing. Should I actually hear the standard modem
noises through the speaker? Oh, and if anyone knows where I could find
a more official driver for a AT&T Paradyne KeepInTouch Card 14.4
Data/Fax modem, please, don't hold back.

- Sean Riddle