Re: [NTLK] Dream Internet Setup

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Mar 20 2005 - 07:39:47 PST

It sounds as if it is detecting the card and that you have an internet
setup that the newt is attempting to use.
The first thing I would check now is in 'prefs' in the extras drawer.
see if you have the correct position selected for the card.
Modem drivers can be found at
<http://www.unna.org/view.php?/drivers/modem>
Woody