Re: [NTLK] Want to trade or sell: External SCSI Zip with 55 Disks

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Tue Mar 15 2005 - 16:22:58 PST

>> It comes with 55 Zip disks, all of which I have
>> low level formatted and tested.

> OMFG! Seek professional help! Your mad! :~)

No. I just like my work to be perfect :-))

> Q: How long did it take to low level and test 55 zip disks?

All in all about 9 hours.

> A: Too long.

No. Not if you're fixing Newtons during that time and only
need to swap disks every ten minutes or so.

It takes years to build a reputation, but only seconds to
loose it for good. This is why I'm stupid enough to do
things that way. Probably the reason why I'm getting
hardly anything done these days...

The package is still available, by the way. I'm not exactly
eager to put it up at eBay, but I DO want to get that box
out of my way. Plus, you wouldn't believe how much my wife
wants the very same.

Cheers

Frank