Re: [NTLK] [OT] Future Apple PDA? poll.

From: Sushi (sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Mon Mar 14 2005 - 01:53:48 PST

Hi All,

I think that Robert hit the nail on the head.

The foundation (basics) are what is important. If you have a good
foundation, you can build what you want from there.

The Newton has the best interface that I have used. The HWR is very
good. The interface is intuitive and easily to add features. The Newt
feels like a part of me, not something that I must battle to do what I
want it to do (for the most part) unlike Palm and Pocket PC solutions.

Sure the new Palm and Pocket PC hardware is nice. But they lack what
gives the Newt its charm.

Well, back to lurking.

Sushi